Immunology & diagnostics
We strive to offer comprehensive workflow solutions in immunology and diagnostics, encompassing key reagents, instruments, and plastics.
Products with high quality, trust relationships with the manufacturer and reliability in the delivery are three points of extreme importance which BioNordika aims to set a standard for every day. Some of the central technologies used today in molecular diagnostics are ELISA, IHC, FISH, qPCR, Microarrays, and Next-Generation Sequencing.
The BioNordika Group has a long tradition within immunology. We are the official business partner for manufacturers specialized in solutions for immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, immunoprecipitation (IP and ChIP), and immunoassays, including:
- primary antibodies
- secondary antibodies
- biotin-avidin kits for detection and labeling of molecules
- activators & inhibitors
- ELISA kits
- Specialized plastics
Our business partners are world-leading suppliers and manufacturers in tools for molecular diagnostics and biomarker detection, mainly located in Europe and the USA.
We work intimately with partners specialized in:
- Thrombosis, Haemostasis, and platelet aggregation profiling
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probes for diagnostics of liquid and solid tumors as well as prenatal and postnatal diagnostics
- High-quality ELISAs for clinical research in the field of cardiorenal, bone, and mineral disorders
- NGS-based molecular profiling of different target genes in oncology and autoimmune diseases
- Multiplexed molecular diagnostic panels for infectious diseases, veterinary use, and food pathogens
- Sample preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Quality Control slides and stain sets for bacteriology, parasitology, and mycology