VECTASHIELD Vibrance Antifade Mounting Medium prevents rapid photobleaching of fluorescent proteins and fluorescent dyes.
VECTASHIELD Vibrance is supplied as an aqueous, ready-to-use formulation which will cure (set) over several hours at room temperature to immobilize the coverslip. No further sealing of the coverslip is required.
VECTASHIELD Vibrance is compatible with the majority of commercially available fluorescent dyes. The antifade properties of the medium are effective across the spectrum, including far red channels. Each lot is tested for photobleaching retardance with qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Superior antifade/anti-photobleaching properties
- View sections 1h after mounting
- No tone or autofluorescent background
- Room temperature storage of slides with extended archiving time
- Minimal bubble formation
- Available with/without DAPI
Want more news?