Products in Focus
Microplate Selection Guide- Explore the world of microplates!
Continued progress in research and related technologies, such as microscopy, imaging, detection and liquid handling systems, has given rise to a wide variety of platforms used in basic science, biotechnology and pharmaceutical drug development.
Today, researchers need to select application-specific microplates among a broad range of products that differ in format, design, base material, colour and surface properties. The intent of this brochure is to provide an overview of microplates available from Greiner Bio-One, with a focus on applications.
New England Biolabs
Introducing Monarch™ Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
It’s time to transform your DNA purification experience.
NEB’s Monarch Nucleic Acid Purification Kits are optimized for maximum performance and minimal environmental impact.
- Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit – T1010S/L
- Monarch PCR & DNA Cleanup Kit (5ug) – T1030S/L
- Monarch DNA Gel Extraction Kit – T1020S/L
Genome Editing CRISPR/Cas9
transEDIT CRISPR/Cas9 reagents from TRANSOMIC
Optimized gRNA designs, versatile vector and flexible formats for efficient gene editing
- All-in-One or SIngle guide RNA delivery
- Lentiviral guide RNA + Cas9 expression vector
- Multiple Selectable markers and Reporters
- Paired gRNA with Cas9 Nickase
- Inducible Cas9 expression (TetOn)
STEM CELLS – BioNordika Newsletter
ESC Pluripotency and Differentiation
- Primary cells for iPSC generation
- StemLight pluripotency antibodies
- human cDNA clones and shRNA
- Fluorescently labeled antibodies
- Advanced TC cell culture plastics
- hPSC Culture System with every other day feeding
(+46) 08-30 60 10
Berzelius Väg 13
171 65 SOLNA
Mo-Th: 8 am - 4;30 pm
Fr: 8 am - 3;30 pm