Covid-19 Research Tools
Tremendous research efforts are currently being made related to COVID-19 and particularly on key molecules of SARS-CoV-2 mechanism of action.
These molecules include the viral Spike (S) and Nucleocapsid protein (N) as well as the host cells’ ACE-2 receptor and proteins of the immune system.
We want to support COVID-19 research as much as we can. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need additional information regarding any of the below listed COVID-19 research tools or you have any other relevant questions.
Proteins and Inhibitors
- Purified viral proteins of interest such as SARS-CoV-2 Spike and membrane fusion-proteins, nucleocapsid protein, and relevant host proteins such as ACE2 receptor. Additional viral antigens coming soon. Find out more here
- Relevant inhibitors for different pathways which minimise virion internalisation into the host cell, e.g. arbidol for inhibition of virus-host fusion, imatinib for inhibition of Abl-kinase pathway, camostat to partially block SARS-CoV-2 protein-driven entry.
qPCR: Kits, Oligos, Probes and Dyes / RNA purification
Current methods for qualitative detection of COVID-19 primarily depend on reverse transcription-PCR (RT-PCR). We therefore provide together with our supplier’s optimized qPCR master mixes, reagents, and kits including oligos and DNA dyes to support COVID-19 research. In addition, we provide services for custom qPCR probes and primers to guarantee high sensitivity and specificity.
Antibodies and Assay kits
- Antibodies for SARS-Cov-2 Spike, SARS-Cov-2 nucleocapsid protein, ACE-2 receptor and other proteins involved in immune regulating pathways.
- Robust assay kits for screening activity and inhibition of key factors involved in SARS-CoV-2 infection, e.g. ACE2 activity assay, ELISA for detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and fluorimetric assays for furin and cathepsins.
Cell Culture and Medium
- Human Airway Epithelial Cells, Bronchial or Lung Epithelial Cells (SAEC, NHBE), Healthy and diseased (COPD or Asthma) and corresponding growth media. Cells from complimentary tissue (Muscle or Fibroblast).
- RAFT for 3D cell culture and ProVero Media (serum free) for vaccine production.
Wide range of laboratory plastic products for cell culture as well as PCR and ELISA plates, Polypropylene tubes and Serological pipettes.
High-end equipment designed to simplify and accelerate your experimental workflows such as Thermo-, Microplate- and Vortex mixers as well as Plate Heat Sealers and Microplate centrifuges.