BioNordika, in collaboration with our partner Biomedica, now offers custom testing service measurements for the quantification of biomarkers in biological samples.
Circumvent the need for larger investments in expensive laboratory equipment and additional time-consuming workflows. Our experienced laboratory staff performs all sample service measurements which allows customers to fully rely on the generated data.
- Quality: High-quality analysis and comprehensive QC at every step
- Experience: Top qualified staff with know-how in research and IVD-test development
- Flexibility: Tailoring of tasks/protocols according to your needs and budget
- Speed: Quick turnaround times
- Results:Comprehensive results presented in an analytical report
- Sample types: In general, our service measurements are available in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant. In some cases urine, saliva and CSF (available samples types will depend on the chosen kit).
- Different possible applications: Clinical studies, pre-clinical studies, custom applications
We currently offer custom analytical testing for:
BIOMARKER ELISAS FROM BIOMEDICA IN OUR PORTFOLIO
Our partner Biomedica specialises in biomarker detection in kidney, heart and mineral disorders. Using proprietary Biomedica ELISAs, biomarkers can be measured in serum, plasma, urine and cell culture supernatant.
For more information, see product catalogue here:
BIOMARKER ELISAS FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS
Do you wish to measure an analyte which is not present in BioNordika’s portfolio? We offer service measurements using ELISAs from a variety of manufacturers.
LUMINEX TECHNOLOGY MULTIPLEX ASSAYS
Luminex xMAP® (multiple analyte profiling) technology-based immunoassays allows for simultaneous detection and quantification of multiple analytes.
Contact us if you have further questions.
Want more news?