Did you know that there are cheaper, less toxic and more effective alternatives?
Gene expression is the process by which genetic information stored into a nucleic acid sequence is converted into a polypeptide chain, the building blocks of proteins. By transfecting engineered plasmid DNA, scientists routinely study the function of a protein of interest and/or its role in a signaling pathway.
JetOPTIMUS is a DNA transfection reagent
- Highly efficient: reach maximal gene expression in hard-to-transfect cells
- Cost-effective: use minimum reagent volume and DNA quantity
- Less toxic: keep an excellent cell viability & morphology
- Timesaving: optimized and ready-to-use protocol
*There will be a JetOPTIMUS promotion coming soon, that you don’t want to miss.
RNA interference (RNAi), the process of gene regulation in mammalian cells, is used by scientists to study the role of endogenous genes by transiently silencing the expression (siRNA) or by modifying the expression of one or several genes (miRNA).
INTERFERin is a transfection reagent dedicated to gene silencing in a vast variety of cells!
- Silence genes by using as little as 1 nM siRNA
- 90% efficient gene silencing in a vast variety of cells
- Suitable for transfection using miRNA and other oligonucleotides
- Less toxicity for more robust data and excellent cell viability
- Compatible with serum and antibiotics
** 20% off INTERFERin, valid until February 28th 2021, using promocode: CANCRQ12021
in vivo DNA & siRNA transfection
in vivo delivery of nucleic acids into animal models is an important tool for basic research as well as for medical applications such as gene therapy. Depending on the type of nucleic acid delivered as well as the route of administration, gene expression or gene silencing can be mediated in various tissues.
in vivo-jetPEI is a transfection reagent designed for animal models
- Polyvalent: in vivo delivery of DNA, si/sh/miRNA in many animal model
- User-friendly: two-step protocol
- Renowned: Most advanced in vivo transfection technology with over 700 peer-reviewed publications
- Successful: Used from fundamental research to Human clinical trials
Want more news?